Rock Band 4 Pre-Order (best value) ??

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So I’m sure someone has figured out the best value for pre-ordering RB4. The main bonus is for 30 songs but usually different retailers will add extra bonus on top of that if you order through them. I don’t even have a next-gen console but am considering pre-ordering the game for the bonus and then later getting a new console for the holidays.

TrojanNemo
    Participant
      So I’m sure someone has figured out the best value for pre-ordering RB4. The main bonus is for 30 songs but usually different retailers will add extra bonus on top of that if you order through them. I don’t even have a next-gen console but am considering pre-ordering the game for the bonus and then later getting a new console for the holidays.

If you have the GCU membership with Best Buy then its 20% off the bundle.

Haha I don’t think that would be worth it to me since the last game I bought new was RB3. And got Tiger Woods 2014 used off eBay earlier this year.

I will however get a PS4 when the new Uncharted comes out. Just don’t play games much anymore except for Rock Band on random weekends with friends.

I was looking more for exclusive extra songs bonuses instead of dollar amount value

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button