reductions on Pink Floyd Comfortably Numb & Harry Chapin Cats in the Cradle

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      In the time it took you to write complaints about what other people do for the community you could have fixed it yourself. MrMet unselfishly shares his work with the rest of the community. The majority of people accessing this site appreciate that he does.

Taking constructive criticism and feedback into consideration is a vital part of custom authoring, and should not be ignored because “someone took their time to make this so they are immune to criticism”.

That doesn’t really apply to MrMet – he’s quite clear that all feedback will be ignored.

So, there’s really no point in complaining. Either fix it or live with it!

C16
        In the time it took you to write complaints about what other people do for the community you could have fixed it yourself. MrMet unselfishly shares his work with the rest of the community. The majority of people accessing this site appreciate that he does.

Taking constructive criticism and feedback into consideration is a vital part of custom authoring, and should not be ignored because “someone took their time to make this so they are immune to criticism”.

Yes, this exactly. I’m not going to say that we’re all entitled to fixes, but if it’s so easy to implement them, I don’t see why someone wouldn’t want their work to be better, or appeal to a wider base.

I appreciate one thing: hard work put forth with quality.

Would it be worth the time to get reductions for drums 5-lane keys for Comfortably Numb using the CAT tools? spindoctor has graciously already done guitar and bass reductions manually based on his OP in this thread. With those reductions this classic PF song would be FB all difficulties!

TrojanNemo
        Participant

Song needs a lot of help. Right now I’d say it’s a 6/10 at best.

all that being said, if it does get finished, it will get PRO G/B.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button