Reaper License question

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

C3 and its dedicated authors have made it possible for gamers to play custom songs, and for that, I am grateful (inb4 kissing ass). But let’s face it, a lot of this wouldn’t be possible without Reaper–and the RBN plugins.

That being said, there are different versions of reaper: The trial, the discounted license (at $60), and the full license (at $225).

So, my question to authors and others is this: What version of reaper are you guys using? What version meets the “custom authoring” requirements?

Farottone
    Keymaster

Any Reaper is fine, to be honest, I don’t think there’s a lot we need in terms of editing. I have the personal license (v. 4.22), because this is not a commercial operation. Funny thing is, the trial never crashed on me, the paid version crashes once every n CTRL+Z.

Anyway, 60 dollars (is it? I forget, I bought that a year ago or more) well spent.

MFX
      Participant

All Reaper versions have the same features.

If you don’t use it as a professional the $60 license will do you fine, and it is indeed money well spent, going to a developer who deserves it for the phenomenal support and features they provide.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button