RBN reaper plugin OSX

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

>Help a brother out

>Awesomeness ensues

need preview and limiter if anyone got it, or the original install package.

Also,

Hi, Im new here. :clint:

Nyxyxylyth
    Participant
      need preview and limiter if anyone got it, or the original install package.

http://www.yohng.com/software/w1limit.html

For RBN tools (like preview), hit the second post down in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6

Much obliged for the quick reply.

I grabbed that earlier and it has the rnb.exe windows file, i was able to extract it and everything works but instrument preview because it is a .dll (because windows version).

I need a link/mirror/anybody got the osx file of rbn tools that was on the official website. I guess it is members only now? It used to be public.

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant
        I need a link/mirror/anybody got the osx file of rbn tools that was on the official website. I guess it is members only now? It used to be public.

I didn’t think there *was* an OSX version of rbn preview.

creators needs some sort of VPN thing now.

there was a thread on the official Rock Band forums where they discussed how to use the Mac version of the RBN plugins, so I’d imagine they’d be floating around somewhere.

Yeah, I got the essentials working, just not preview (which looks freaking great) because it is a .dll vst and not a dylib? ..

I know they had a mac package which i am assuming they would include a non-.dll version of preview. Somebody will turn it up. thanks again

Oddbrother
        Participant

A dylib? Do you mean this thing?

(link expired)

A dylib? Do you mean this thing?

YES, thank you!, everything works now, this and the aforementioned limiter should get anyone up and running on OSX.

The Limiter needs to be the osx version, have the filename extension changed from .component to .vst — place in /library/audio/plug-ins/vst

The RBN Preview .dylib needs to be placed inside the reaper app. — right click reaper, show package contents, /contents/plug-ins/fx (use this .dylib instead of the rbnpreview .vst in the tools download)

#TYBG for this post, this is awesome find! Will make late night charting much easier for me!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button