rb3 online matches

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hardcoredrummer
    Participant

Saw a reddit post that said you can get full bands now in rb3 online. Anyone playing online and try this?

Never really played online and well you can’t with the customs…

Never really played online and well you can’t with the customs…

Not entirely true.

On xbox, playing online with customs is a touchey subject, but it is still possible, but on the other two consoles (Wii and PS3) playing online with customs is pretty easy.

hardcoredrummer
      Participant

Not entirely true.

On xbox, playing online with customs is a touchey subject, but it is still possible, but on the other two consoles (Wii and PS3) playing online with customs is pretty easy.

doesn’t everyone have to have the song? would be slim if you were playing customs i would think. also why is it easy for the other systems and not xbox? don’t you have to stay offline with the tu4 update?

Yes, custom songs works just like DLC, everyone must own the song, which is totally normal.

Xbox has some securities that other consoles either don’t have or has worked around. It’s still possible on xbox TU5, but I don’t know the details other than you have to change the tempo map of the song to make it load without the security thing kicking in, an xbox user who has done that personally would be better placed to talk about the details.

hardcoredrummer
        Participant

Yes, custom songs works just like DLC, everyone must own the song, which is totally normal.

Xbox has some securities that other consoles either don’t have or has worked around. It’s still possible on xbox TU5, but I don’t know the details other than you have to change the tempo map of the song to make it load without the security thing kicking in, an xbox user who has done that personally would be better placed to talk about the details.

yeah but you have to dl tu5 update and that’s incompatible with the customs!?

yeah but you have to dl tu5 update and that’s incompatible with the customs!?

As I said, there are ways to go around that security. Now you’re making me retyping my last message.

I do not know the details, I’m not an xbox player. All I know is that it’s possible to do with some midi file manipulation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button