Rb2/3 achievement help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, im new in here and i was wondering if its a song specifically for those overdrive achievements (the bachman-turner award and you ain’t seen nothing yet) or in what songs i can unlock them, thanks

Bansheeflyer

–> Moved to Other Harmonix Games

Welcome to C3! For The Bachman-Turner Award and You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet achievements you don’t need to do a specific song but it’s much easier to do on certain songs. I’d say specifically slower songs but that’s not always true, it depends on the tempo map of the song. In Rock Band 2 I got mine on “Lazy Eye” and on Rock Band 3 I got it once with “Lazy Eye” and again with “Clint Eastwood”. The first song is easiest because it’s on-disc for Rock Band 2, but there’s much better options if you have the right DLC. Someone can give you a better answer than I for suggestions. Both “Lazy Eye” and “Clint Eastwood” required me to have more than one band member (not sure if you can get them without other band members on those two songs in particular but I never tried). The one song I’d suggest is “Dead Black (Heart of Ice) because the slow parts are incredibly easy to get the overdrive achievement but it’s an RB4 song.

TL;DR Basically, you’ll have to experiment. Works for any song, but typically easier to obtain on slow ones, especially if you’re trying to get it by yourself.

Fat Halpert
      Participant

The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars is probably the easiest one to get it with. Bank a full meter of OD, wait a few seconds, then activate. You might be able to go for the rest of the song.

You can reach me on Discord: Fat Halpert#3165

If you have any RB1/2 import, most of these songs should work for RB3 overdrive achievements, the way overdrive is authored actually gives you more than you should be because of the RB2/3 differences.

Alot of these songs (one that comes to mind is Give it All, IIRC you can only activate once and all of them chain up on RB3) have enough OD to do any of these achievements.

If you only have RB3 songs this can be a bit tricky? For the one that requires you to use OD for a certain ammount of time I suggest using slow songs, they tend to be easier for that.

If you need to activate OD a number of times, you can use long songs.

I hope this helps?

If you have any RB1/2 import, most of these songs should work for RB3 overdrive achievements, the way overdrive is authored actually gives you more than you should be because of the RB2/3 differences.

Alot of these songs (one that comes to mind is Give it All, IIRC you can only activate once and all of them chain up on RB3) have enough OD to do any of these achievements.

If you only have RB3 songs this can be a bit tricky? For the one that requires you to use OD for a certain ammount of time I suggest using slow songs, they tend to be easier for that.

If you need to activate OD a number of times, you can use long songs.

I hope this helps?

Yeah thanks anyways, i purchased the kill and i get the rb3 one i just need a mic to do it on rb2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button