RB DLC songs – any way to convert them to CON without an RBA file?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cleverest
    Participant

Not sure if that makes sense… but I mean songs that are downloaded in this format… (see image), are they convertible using Con Tools somehow, or how would I play these otherwise on my Xbox 360?

I’m new to this so it’s probably something easy/stupid but I can’t find anything on this via Google. (only about RBA > CON file conversions)

Thanks.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13D-8K_edCB_5fiFKF1KzYxVBP-8vXmTO/view?usp=sharing

Are they torrented or actual owned.

im guessing you dont own them or theyd play…

talking about any harmonix release or dlc not owned…is a no go

if you own tehm and doing ps3 to xbox its in tools plain as day.

but i think we are back to you torrented them and wanna convert em to use…

cleverest
      Participant

Actually, I extracted them from my old Xbox 360 before I got rid of it, (played rb3 years ago) and they have been sitting on a flash drive for a long time…I honestly forgot about them; so Con Tools will only work with ps3 DLC > xbox?

I don’t know if they would play because they are still on a flash drive mixed with other stuff…do I just load them on a flash FAT32 flash drive alone and try them? Is there a way to mix them with the CONS I have on a flash drive built from RBtoUSB?

NotRocker1999
        Participant

hmm, based on the image you posted it doesn’t look like you had them on an old flash drive, looks like you downloaded it off of one of the few archives of the DLC songs. It’s even in the exact format of these archives, as shown by the folder structure

unknown.png

Here’s the exact same archive pack you got. Same file name and structure, same date modified time and date.

unknown.png

Man, if you’re gonna lie, especially when this place is really strict about DLC piracy, at least be smoother about it.

BTW I legit own these songs I only downloaded them from one of the archives to prove the point

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • The topic ‘RB DLC songs – any way to convert them to CON without an RBA file?’ is closed to new replies.
        Back to top button