Questions About Customs Search Bar and the Legacy Database

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

​ In the Customs search bar, I think there might be a bit of an error. For example, when I search for the artist ‘Toby “Radiation” Fox’ no results are shown. However, if I search ‘Megalovania’ then it shows a song with the artist name ‘Toby “Radiation” Fox’. How come This issue is occurring? Am I missing even more songs when I do searches for Artists? Also, what is the difference/history of the Customs Database and the Legacy Database? From what I’ve seen, there are fewer charts in the Legacy Database but I don’t know why the Customs one is separate.

i had that prob last week also. posted customs searched..none there. guys told me two were.

astronomyhopes
    Participant

The legacy database catalogues all the “official” C3 releases from back when C3 were a smaller group of customs authors that put out new songs every week.

Your issue seems to be with the way the search function handles quotation marks. (Same thing happens with “Weird Al” Yankovic) If you just search ‘radiation’, all the Undertale customs should come up. Unless the name of the artist you’re looking for contains certain special characters, you shouldn’t be missing anything when searching by artist.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button