Pop Requests

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In this post I will mainly request songs from my favorite genre which is POP music. Mostly songs played in radio stations all day long. If someone can help with ANY that would be much, much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Shawn Mendes – Lost in Japan

(Would be awesome if it could be the video version, since it has the regular+the remix parts)

Charlie Puth – The Way I Am

Justin Bieber – Baby

DJ Snake – Taki Taki

5 Seconds of Summer – Want U Back

Bad Bunny & Drake – Mia

Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same

(Could also be this live studio version with more drums n stuff)

CNCO – Se Vuelve Loca

(Or the Spanglish Version)

Bansheeflyer

Hey there,

Thank you for your requests but please don’t request official DLC. Please remove the official songs or I will have to lock this thread.

Thank you!

Hey there,

Thank you for your requests but please don’t request official DLC. Please remove the official songs or I will have to lock this thread.

Thank you!

Hi! Any of them are official DLC that Im aware of, could u point me in the right direction please?

TheFrisk
      Participant

Hi! Any of them are official DLC that Im aware of, could u point me in the right direction please?

I know “Graffiti” by Chvrches is a pretty recent DLC, not sure which others might be.

You can check by two ways: Searching the database, and if it’s not there and listed as being authored by Harmonix, then clicking the below link and looking on the 2016, 2017, and 2018 pages (CTRL+F will make it quicker to search, though someone may post an easier list to navigate). The database was last updated with official dlc in October 2016, so any songs that are DLC that came after won’t show up there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_songs_for_the_Rock_Band_series

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button