Poll: How do you download our songs?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Got another one-week poll for you guys. We want to know how best to serve up our songs to you.

Any suggestions or feedback on this front?

I usually download songs about 5 minutes after the blog post goes up. Never really had to go through the database since I’ve been here since week 1.

I mainly use the database even though I do check the blog every week. I use the database because sometimes while getting the songs that interest me I might pick up something new.

Jerry1gman
      Participant

Is there a RSS feed one can use to get notified when a song gets changed/updated in the database?

pksage
        Keymaster
          Is there a RSS feed one can use to get notified when a song gets changed/updated in the database?

We keep intending to do weekly blog posts for these, but so far it hasn’t come up; very few people are using the bug tracker, so if a bunch of songs have bugs, it’s news to us.

We do want to be in the habit of notifying you when songs are fixed, though. It’ll probably be through the blog, which I believe you can already RSS-subscribe to.

We keep intending to do weekly blog posts for these, but so far it hasn’t come up; very few people are using the bug tracker, so if a bunch of songs have bugs, it’s news to us.

Since this is the case, maybe announce the fixes on the 1st of every month, seeing how there aren’t a lot of songs that need fixing?

Those are my two cents on the topic.

inb4 thread derail

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button