PLEASE SIGN UP IF YOU HAVEN’T: C3 bug tracker!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

In a week or so we’ll be releasing a C3 bug tracker out to the public, where users can submit bugs song-by-song and they’ll be auto-assigned to the author of that song to accept, reject, etc. We’re hoping that this will get the ball rolling on post-release bugfixing, which is important to us — we want C3 customs to maintain a certain standard, even if that means fixing stuff after release.

The beta tracker is here: http://pksage.com/ccc/bugs/

PLEASE REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT ASAP! If you’ve already had a song released through C3, this lets us assign your songs to you, and if you haven’t, it’ll save us time in the future.

The bug tracker will go live next Monday (6/24), so please register by then. Thanks!

Done!

MFX
      Participant

Will you have the capability to assign feedback for two different “author” designations to one user account?

Signed up.

pksage
        Keymaster
          Will you have the capability to assign feedback for two different “author” designations to one user account?

Yes and no. It’s not very robust — each song is assigned to one account. If you share a password with someone else, you can both use that one account. Would that work for you?

MFX
          Participant
            It’s not very robust — each song is assigned to one account.

Ah, in that case, I’ve simply registered two different accounts for the larger buckets I’ll throw customs into: one for “legit” songs with multitracks that I have permissions to, and one for the more traditional unlicensed stereo master customs.

Mainly I was confused that the registration had to be connected the the account forum, but it’s totally separate, so no problem!

So, done and done.

So I’m doing some collaborations with Jdcow45, and we plan on making a separate account on the bug tracker for those songs. When and where do we designate what songs belong to what bug tracker account?

pksage
            Keymaster
              So I’m doing some collaborations with Jdcow45, and we plan on making a separate account on the bug tracker for those songs. When and where do we designate what songs belong to what bug tracker account?

If C3’s database is tracking them as “Polish Weener and Jdcow45”, I’ll assign them to the shared account. In general, I’ll try to assign where it makes sense, and we can change it after the fact if necessary.

That answers my question. I wasn’t sure how the songs were assigned to bug tracker accounts, but there should be no problems since it’s done manually.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button