Playing Rock Band 4 XBOX ONE with my Alesis Strike Kit, any options yet?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cleverest
    Participant

I’ve been out of the scene for awhile…

Any way to do this yet? I know the lack of adapter was killing this before…any progress? I hope…

– Brett

nope and years later adapters cost 100s now

jerrylive365
      Participant

Unless you can find a PDP Wired adapter you are out of luck. Not to mention you’ll need a Midi Pro Adapter as well, but those are easier to find.

cleverest
        Participant

That sucks….I do have Midi Pro, in fact I have two just in case, but can’t find a PDP to save my life….really a missed market there for that…

FujiSkunk
          Keymaster

I’ve yet to try this myself, but if you have the Mad Catz wireless adapter, you can turn a GH drum controller into a poor man’s MPA. The best one to use would be the GH5/BH controller, since you can use the drum brain and its MIDI ports separately from the rest of the controller. The obvious catch is this won’t let you play pro drums, since you won’t have enough pads and cymbals.

cleverest
            Participant

I’ve yet to try this myself, but if you have the Mad Catz wireless adapter, you can turn a GH drum controller into a poor man’s MPA. The best one to use would be the GH5/BH controller, since you can use the drum brain and its MIDI ports separately from the rest of the controller. The obvious catch is this won’t let you play pro drums, since you won’t have enough pads and cymbals.

Thanks, I’ve heard that before, but since I have a Strike Kit, I’m dead-set on using Pro only. I guess I have to wait… :-(

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button