Pink Floyd – Time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tsikandestroy
    Participant

Anybody know how to get Pink Floyd’s TIME to save/recognize? It uploads as a zip folder, I tried extracting, but to no avail. And has anyone created more Floyd with vocals (besides the few that are out there)?

I think you need to be a little more specific in your wording. But if I’m reading you right, have you got party buffalo and an external drive all set up and ready to go for customs? Because windows doesn’t just recognize the file that contains any given custom by default. All you do with that file is use party buffalo and inject it into your drive.

Tsikandestroy
      Participant

Not sure how to be more specific; it only downloads as a file folder not a file. When injected, nothing shows up.

Farottone
        Keymaster

What error do you get unzipping the file?

What are you using to extract? I’d personally highly recommend only using 7zip, it outclasses winRAR and the default windows zip extractor by quite a lot these days. I tried using 7zip and downloading Time just now, and the file extracts to it’s own folder with the CON file that you need to inject right inside.

TrojanNemo
          Participant
            Not sure how to be more specific; it only downloads as a file folder not a file. When injected, nothing shows up.

A “file folder” is a directory that contains other files. You can’t download file folders from our server. The file you’re downloading is a .zip file, as the download page tells you. Even if you’ve never heard of .zip files, you should have Googled that. Then you would know that you use WinZip, 7Zip, WinRAR, or any other file compression utilities to extract the file that is inside. If you’re having a problem extracting, resolve that problem. Throwing a .zip file at the Xbox is never going to work.

EDIT: What Chips said, essentially.

Tsikandestroy
            Participant

Thanks Chips…used 7zip and it gave me the con file I needed.

Sweet, problem solved. Glad it worked for you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button