“Party in the USA” by Miley Cyrus?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Before anyone laughs, this was the first custom I saw, before I knew there were customs. A few people said it came from the pack but was pulled at the last minute, but then it turned out to be a custom. Yet I haven’t seen it around, and it obviously never came out as DLC.

So, not so much a request for somebody to do, but rather to post the one that was going around whenever that pack came out. There are videos of people playing it, so somebody’s got it. Muse, Rush, or Clapton it ain’t, but it’s not a half bad song and I wouldn’t mind having it.

Farottone
    Keymaster
      Before anyone laughs, this was the first custom I saw

Not a custom, it’s a pulled official release.

Hetz
      Participant

I saw the song posted over at xbox360iso.com a couple weeks ago, in one of the Rock Band threads. Go search over there and you should be able to find a link to it.

KyleJCrb
        Participant

I have put up every official removed song available here. Party in the USA is here.

I have put up every official removed song available here. Party in the USA is here.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I get this when I try to open the MOGG file on my computer:

http://i.imgur.com/IWHHfnS.jpg

It’s just a scratchy file of sound that lasts a few seconds.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Because thats an official song and the mogg is encrypted. All you can do is play it on the xbox.

Because thats an official song and the mogg is encrypted. All you can do is play it on the xbox.

Ah ok. I see whatcha mean now.

Because thats an official song and the mogg is encrypted.

Not necessarily, right?

There are media files that show up as encrypted (that 1 second scratch) in Audacity, but show up fine in other media editing software.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

If the audio is correct, Audacity will read it when you go to Import -> Audio. There is no doubt, no question, and no possibility, that Harmonix’s Party in the USA is not encrypted. That is his problem. Nothing else. All official DLC is encrypted, and post 2010 DLC we have no way to decrypt.

I saw the song posted over at xbox360iso.com a couple weeks ago, in one of the Rock Band threads. Go search over there and you should be able to find a link to it.

When was it pulled? Because I bought “See You Again” and “7 Things” the day the pack came out. “Party in the USA” was never available to buy… at least I never saw it.

Any idea why they pulled it?

Awesome, thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button