Party Buffalo errors, need help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I keep trying to use Party Buffalo to put customs on my USB drive, but more often than not it gives me errors and then effs up the drive. Next time I open the drive, all my customs are gone (probably because PB didn’t close it properly). Is there a more reliable program for this?

Also, what is Le Fluffie for? I installed it thinking I could try that, but don’t see a utility for putting song files into an Xbox save game folder.

questionmark
    Participant

I was having a similar issue when I first got into customs. I realized at some point that if I tried to delete anything off the USB drive through party buffalo, it tended to stop working and I had to reformat the drive.

Now if I want to remove something, I remember to do it through the xbox interface. Haven’t had that issue since.

There is another drive explorer that people use, I think it’s called Horizon? I’ve used them both with about the same success.

Farottone
      Keymaster

PB is the only reliable transfer program I use. Horizon is cool and nice but sometimes it just stops working. USB Xtaf Xplorer has destroyed my drive two times before I realised it was the program that did it. Modio never worked for me, never got it to recognize the drive.

I’ve always used Horizon and never had any problems with it.

Where do you get Horizon? It’s not listed under the Tools stickied thread.

Where do you get Horizon? It’s not listed under the Tools stickied thread.

http://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbo … .0.exe.zip

This should work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button