Owl City feat Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

this is my first custom as well as my first chart, before i’d just throw the chart through magma & fix it up in reaper. gonna need a lot of help on this so anyone who could or wants to help out just post a reply or send me a PM, don’t really care how i’m contacted bout help on this chart. it does have drums, 3 part harmonies, bass & keys so if you’re good at charting any of those instruments please help me out because the rbn docs aren’t too helpful for me especially with vocals due to not knowing where to put the pitched notes & what phrases to do as non-pitched, etc. i do have separate stems for each instrument & vocal part but drums are mixed into one so don’t think that drums will be super easy to chart with individual drum stems.

Oddbrother
    Participant

I’d be happy to help with vocals.

I’d be happy to help with vocals.

ill PM u the vocal stems & the rpp because i was able to get some vocals charted thanks to using 2 different programs to make a midi out of pdf sheet music

Schwifty Stardust
      Participant

I think there’s already a chart of Prince Whateverer’s version available, just not from C3.

I personally find it better than the original

Anonymous
          I think there’s already a chart of Prince Whateverer’s version available, just not from C3.

I personally find it better than the original

You just necro’d this thread, ha. Tsume has another thread for his stuff somewhere (Can’t remember where honestly) and I’ve already told + linked him de’ PrinceWhateverer Good Time link.

Btw. That custom is from Linos Melendi… And honestly, I think any of his customs can easily be accepted and hosted here on C3 anyways… (I already know some of the “Pony Rock Project” songs are hosted here as well).

Btw. That custom is from Linos Melendi… And honestly, I think any of his customs can easily be accepted and hosted here on C3 anyways… (I already know some of the “Pony Rock Project” songs are hosted here as well).

Pony Rock Project is done by a completely different author, just as a heads up.

Hetz
          Participant

I really hope this gets finished up at some point. The Prince Whatever version is ok….but I vastly prefer the original.

Anonymous
              Pony Rock Project is done by a completely different author, just as a heads up.

Pony Rock Project is done by Lyorofreaks (Or however ye’ spell his username)…

Am I incorrect or something? Or did ye’ misread what I was pointing toward?

(FYI: I was pointing toward the fact that we already have brony songs on C3 from de’ Pony Rock Project -and- ye’ own stuff actually Mr. Lyre. Just remembered that).

I really hope this gets finished up at some point. The PrinceWhateverer version is ok….but I vastly prefer the original.

I personally like PrinceWhateverer version more myself but we all have our own opinions.

Btw, I fixed ye’ misspelling of PrinceWhateverer in dat quote, if ya don’t mind.

EdTanguy
              Participant

Sorry, but can I just… When you say ye’ and ya and de’ and dat, do you mean you, you, the and that?

Because it is difficult to read sometimes, and takes very little effort to write the words you mean, correctly

(Also, sometimes ‘btw’ sounds politer than ‘fyi’, but that’s just opinion)

Anonymous
                  Sorry, but can I just… When you say ye’ and ya and de’ and dat, do you mean you, you, the and that?

Ze’, ye’ are correct on dat.

well, i am slowly working on this….this is my first actual custom so i’m basically always running to an issue with the chart but i’m tryin my best to get it finished. i just have to find the time to sit down & focus on it instead of being scatterbrained by randomly browsing the web or watching people play games on twitch.tv but i’m just gonna focus on doing at least expert on all instruments & ill get help with the reductions for EMH because that’s mainly what keeps me from doin it is knowing i have to do those reductions myself and i’m confused on them. so yeah, hopefully a week or more for them but no exact date when it will be done guys so just bear with me.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button