Oreo’s Customs or Bust – (27/05/16) Three Days Grace – Riot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    bill55
    Participant

thanks!!! one step closer to complete on Shake It Off. i know there were a couple people thst me tioned doing vocals. Anyone working on them? Even if they were pitchless.

nice work!

Jimi369
        Anyone working on them? Even if they were pitchless.

Someone who hadn’t really paid attention to the actual lyrics of the song before making a pledge, might be.

Wow nice work, lots of great stuff here. I’m really loving the LCD Soundsystem/Brand New/Refused/Vampire Weekend/Prodigy (okay, all of it)!

Kirby
        Participant

Holy crap. I’m super late but I just want to say thank you so much for the Meteora songs. Meteora has always been my favorite Linkin Park album and those are super fun to play through for me because of that. Great work. xD

TheOreo
          Participant

A question; I’ve got some kinda rough but already full band (although unpitched, sentence-grouped vocals, and occasionally undercharted drums) customs of My Chemical Romance’s House Of Wolves, This Is How I Disappear, and Famous Last Words. Is there any interest in me converting these for the forums?

They’re really not in incredible shape but I guess I could do some tidying up, if enough people wanted them.

naginalJJ
            Participant

I’d definitely download them in a heartbeat

I would get Famous Last Words

Those are 3 songs I’d play by MCR

I would play all 3 :excited:

TheOreo
              Participant

Pivot! Instead of anything I had planned, I made this from scratch since I had a few hours to spare tonight.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/615qcnscppw1b6o/

One of my favourite things about The Offspring as a pop-punk band is how much fun their ‘dumb-ass’ songs are – I know tracks like this or Original Prankster (another I’d love to do sometime) etc. get some people’s goats but I think this stuff is perfect for some lighthearted RockBand play, and I also thrashed the shit out of all their albums at 17, not just s/t and Smash.

Anyway enjoy the custom! Bass (dat bouncy) and vox are the highlights here – vocals are from a MIDI that I hope I managed to clean up well – hasn’t been tested yet though so let me know if you find any snaggleteeth.

Pivot! Instead of anything I had planned, I made this from scratch since I had a few hours to spare tonight.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/615qcnscppw1b6o/

Awesome, thanks! Will download and play when I finally get the chance!

Love me some more Offspring! Can’t wait to play it tonight.

totally rocked this song when it dropped. Thanks for this.

funkydunkleman
                Participant

I fondly remember this song and its music video back in the day. Thanks for doing it.

Played it. From what I noticed, it had no “snaggleteeth.”

oh, and once again, thank you. Fun song to play as I expected.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 200 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button