orange22’s Customs (Feb. 16: Weezer – Only in Dreams)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Before we get to the goods, let me thank everyone that makes this place a great community. A lot of people put in hard work, but a special thanks goes to Farottone and TrojanNemo for what they’ve done here.

With that said, my first track is a song that’s near and dear to me, and I hope for a few others as well: Only in Dreams by Weezer. A few comments:

* There are 2 versions: one regular, and one Rhythm on Keys. Note that the Rhythm on Keys version is not technically “rhythm on keys,” since both guitar parts play rhythm and lead through the song.

* Any and all comments and criticisms are welcome. I haven’t tested everything in game, so some things may be off.

* Particularly any comments related to the “multitrack” would be appreciated. It’s not a full/true multitrack as the vocals do not have their own stem, and are part of the backing. If anything sounds weird let me know and I’ll check it out.

* Enjoy! Hopefully there’ll be more from me in the future.

Sideshow
    Participant

Love to see more songs from their first album. Every song on this album is outstanding IMO.

questionmark
      Participant

Amen. Very excited to get some more of the deeper cuts on Blue Album. This one and Pinkerton are among the few that I would like to see full albums for in-game.

yes thanks for weezer :excited:

Bryan2Blazed
        Participant
          Love to see more songs from their first album. Every song on this album is outstanding IMO.

+1 This and Live’s Throwing Copper should have both been full album DLC.

thanks for this! not to hijack but this completes my blue album. I didn’t know people cared for =w= so I haven’t shared my custom =w= but maybe I will. Gotta clean up about 30+ songs.

questionmark
          Participant
            thanks for this! not to hijack but this completes my blue album. I didn’t know people cared for =w= so I haven’t shared my custom =w= but maybe I will. Gotta clean up about 30+ songs.

Um. Please do. Pretty please do, even.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button