OMCB Audio Mixing/Mastering

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author

I must inquire, how do you make the audio sound so good?

Is it all software, or do you also use external hardware?

I’d like to be able to separate regular songs into multi-track stems, but that’s really hard to do (unless you like really loud music).

Trying to remove frequency bands doesn’t do a whole lot either…

Got a small update to make. First off, TheWay123 and I have officially taken over IcePickle’s Guitar/Band Hero DS project over on FoF, and are folding it into Project Pipedream. Some of the already completed GH3 songs will hopefully be easy to convert and release with the On Tour charts added, along with new solo and Overdrive markers making them more RB2-3 custom friendly. I’ve (very slowly) been making strives to learn charting to help speed along the conversion process, though we could still use help charting B/D/V/K on a lot of the songs that never were released on newer games in either RB or GH.

We may consider releasing a couple tracks here, though with the case of already existing charts, murky state of allowing cover versions, and such, I’m not sure how many will make it here. You can find all of the released songs so far on TheWay’s GH3 thread over on the FoF forums though.

With that news out of the way, I’m slowly revamping the DS stems with brand new version 3 mixes. I’ve reluctantly decided to drop the naas support, due to it making the tracks sound washed out for the ‘stereo’ presence, and taking about 3 times as long to work with the audio. I’ve decided to convert everything to stereo and use very specific panning for each track to emulate a stereo presence without dropping the sound quality. I’ve also been experimenting with brightening the audio to make it sound less like 14khz mono oggs, and something a tiny bit closer to the mp3s of GH3. I can’t work miracles, but it at least sounds miles better than the previous mixes. (sorry if they sound a little too bright.)

Anyways, I have 1 new song, and 4 updated stems:

GH5 – Face to Face – Disconnected

GHoT – Héroes del Silencio – Avalancha v3, KISS – Rock and Roll All Nite v3

GHoT:D – Journey – Any Way You Want It v3

GHoT:MH – AFI – Miss Murder v3

Very minor update, with some better mixes on two of the On Tour exclusive songs.

GHoT – Europe – Rock the Night v3, Skid Row – Youth Gone Wild v3

Newly ripped stems, new mix, and no more song stem cutout, for the On Tour song: Mademoiselle K – Ça Me Vexe

That is all.

The Other Side
    Participant

The Rock Revolution links are down.

Not sure if this is the right place, but if anyone is interested in having stems for any songs from GHL (Not GHTV!) feel free to message me.

Song Stem

Guitar Stem

(Not for all songs, and can’t be mixed with the stems sadly)

Vocals (DIY Vocals)

Instrumental

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_in_Guitar_Hero_Live

If this is not ok, feel free to delete this if it’s needed.

Links are dead. Any change to get them up and running again?

murlatok
      Participant

Anyone still has the Singstar Guitar files?

cleverest
        Participant

No chance of revitalizing some of these links is there? I arrived to this party way too late.

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button