Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author

Thank for Foghat!

You guys just keep impressing! Nicely done!

:c00l:

Hey there Rockers,

Thank you so much for the kindness. Sygenysis and I put in many hours of work every week to bring you these tracks. Reading all these nice comments makes it all worthwhile. We love this community and it’s peeps. There will be more from us. In fact look for more hints tomorrow.

Thank you for your support!

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

hobbzee77
    Participant

awesome as always you guys

cheers for all the hard work & time you guys must put in to bring us all these quality tracks every week

:rock:

Thank You! :c00l:

Holy Moly and Great Googly Moogly, you guys keep knocking it out of the park week after week! In the world of RB customs, I believe you’ve become Gods. I can only say thank you again and I’m certainly not worthy (but also please don’t stop). Now I must go because it is once again time to ROCK!

Hey there Rockers,

Happy Monday. It is time for the hints. This week, 3 of the songs are songs I have wanted since I first started playing Rock Band. Everyone put on your thinking caps. It is all singles this week. Have a nut!!!!!

Hint to song #1 – Our first band’s debut album featured this classic with a hint of uncredited James Hetfield in the chorus.

Hint to song #2 – This track is from a demo that was once considered to be this band’s first album and no longer is. Possibly because it does not feature the singer that sang for the rest of the band’s career.

Hint to song #3 – I wanted so many tracks from this band, here is what I hope is the first of many. I figured their first successful single was a good place to start. The song has also been used in a film soundtrack and is Beavis and Butthead approved. The video even included floating waffles. Bonus clue Wham-O.

Hint to song #4 – If “Dirty Harry” was in Japan this band would be on his Ipod. This the title track of their second studio album.

Hint to song #5 – The next song is the opening track to this metal band’s multi-platinum self titled debut album.

Hint to song #6 – This UK band brings us the theme to the most dangerous motorcycle roadrace in the world.

I hope you all enjoy the fun and games.

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

I’m going to guess Twist of Cain by Danzig for the first one.

The answer to 3 is somewhere in my head, I’m trying to find it.

1. Possession- Danzig

2. 3rd Measurement in C- Saosin

3. Negasonic Teenage Warhead-Monster Magnet

5. Big Guns- Skid Row

4 could be a lot of things, but I’ll guess Ghost-Second Time Around

6 is Redline-King of the Mountain.

Gep

2. Slipknot – Slipknot

4. .44 Magnum – Street Rock’n Roller

6. Ministry – Isle of Man

2 is obvs slopnoot guise

Hey there Rockers,

It is a beautiful today here today. I’m a happy guy, so here are some one word bonus clues for a few of these.

Bonus clues – Massachusetts, Mask and Caliber.

You guys figure out which clue goes to which hint.

Enjoy!

Rock Out… Life is Short

A/S/L before I meet you in Massachusetts with mask and a calibur. lol Anyway can’t wait for the release.

A/S/L before I meet you in Massachusetts with mask and a calibur. lol Anyway can’t wait for the release.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 3,780 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button