NEW RELEASE! Placebo – Special K (BornGamerRob)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    BornGamerRob
    Participant

One from an iconic pop-indie female artist…

Lana Del Rey / Mariners Apartment Complex
      48031308396_ef1e1cac25_z.jpg
      DOWNLOAD LINK | VIDEO PREVIEW

BornGamerRob
      Participant

I’m very excited to be part of Chart-a-thon 2019 and have carefully picked and charted 14 songs throughout the last seven decades that hopefully will provide something for everyone. You can check out which songs will be releasing throughout the event by watching the video below.

Hope you found something you look forward to downloading…just don’t forget to donate!

Note: *Video does not feature Tracy Chapman – Give Me One Reason due to copyright issues. Also, video previews may not reflect final versions.

Harrug
        Participant

Words cannot express how excited I am for that Kinks song; lot of gems in there!

BornGamerRob
          Participant

Words cannot express how excited I am for that Kinks song; lot of gems in there!

Yay! Glad there are other fans of that offbeat christmas tune. And you won’t be disappointed. It’s VERY fun (and challenging) to play.

Atruejedi
            Participant

I’m very excited for Oi to the World. Some nice selections in that video, bro.

Bansheeflyer

Always happy to see more Buddy Holly, definitely getting a donation from me for that one!

Thank you for all your hard work!

MrPrezident

This is just simply amazing as always. Really glad you’re a part of this community BornGamerRob, your contributions are among the finest. Looking forward to playing some of these!

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
                  MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

BornGamerRob
                  Participant

I’m very excited for Oi to the World. Some nice selections in that video, bro.

Another fun one to play and sing. The drums are a nice workout. =-)

Always happy to see more Buddy Holly, definitely getting a donation from me for that one!

Thank you for all your hard work!

It’s a lot of fun too! =-)

This is just simply amazing as always. Really glad you’re a part of this community BornGamerRob, your contributions are among the finest. Looking forward to playing some of these!

Those words mean a lot. I put in a ton of effort to do the best I can possibly do. This time around, I’ve even put more effort into venues since learning more and more (complete with flashing green and red lighting for the holiday songs).

Looking forward to a lot of these, Rob! Can’t wait to check them out, and donate of course!

samjjones
                    Participant

Great preview video! Looking forward to several of these.

FujiSkunk
                      Keymaster

Excellent video, and I too am looking forward to “Father Christmas”, along with several others. Great work!

BornGamerRob
                        Participant

had to kick off the dust on this old thread to promote my newest release since I have no idea how to release a song into the new database. since the switchover i’ve lost my ability to retrieve my token that is now attached to the old forum profile but is not present in the new profile so i cannot log into to C3U. if anyone knows what to do, let me know. i’m not part of the discord channel anymore so a pm here would be great.

ANYWAYS….

my newest release comes from an album that is having its 20th anniversary this year, Black Market Music. i was never really into Placebo when they were at their height of freshness, but going back and listening, they have produced just some really excellent music and i’ve enjoyed being able to experience it for the first time so many years later. on top of which, their sound has held up extremely well for putting that much time in between.

this song could be considered the literal interpretation of the drug Ketamine, with the recreational name being Special K, but lead singer and songwriter Brian Molko described it as, “a song about that feeling you get in your stomach when you look across a crowded room and you fall hopelessly in love. And that’s the beginning of the end.” But I’m gonna have to call bullshit on that one as this song mirrors the singer’s life with his heavy drug use during this time period (he claims to be clean today). however, the beauty of music is it’s absolutely open to interpretation, so if you take away another meeting from this song, all the power to you.

aside from its lyrical drive, this song is a gem for rock band with fast moving drums, fun guitar maneuvers, and quick vocal shifts that require good timing. it’s fun on every instrument and i’ve probably under-tiered the difficulty for guitar and drums, but let’s just say they are at the top top of their declared tier.

so enough talk, it’s time to get to downloading and playing this one. 😃

placebo-special-k.png

DOWNLOAD CUSTOM | VIDEO PREVIEW

Viewing 12 posts - 151 through 162 (of 162 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button