Need help: C3 Con Tools not working anymore

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WeeAddy
    Participant

Apologies if this is a problem that has been solved before, I haven’t been able to find a solution through Googling or searching the forums.

I recently got some new customs downloaded after not playing RB3 for months. I loaded up C3 Con Tools and hit RBtoUSB, file, open OSB Drive, and selected my USB with all my older Customs and Official songs. This is the same process I did for the other customs, and I haven’t run the program since Christmas 2018, or updated my Xbox or anything.

However, when attempting to load the USB, it pops up an error saying:
      “The drive you selected appears to be formatted using the old Xbox 360 specific format – I can’t work with that! If the drive shows as being full even though you think it has free space, that’s the old formatting system at work. Please read the Help document and follow instructions – format your drive using FAT32 in Windows or using your updated Xbox 360.”

So… I don’t fully follow what it’s trying to say, but I assume the C3 Con Tools program is more up-to-date or something, and as such, the old Xbox format doesn’t work – but I don’t understand why that is when I haven’t launched the program since Xbox 2018 where it did work just fine – and my Xbox hasn’t been updated either since then.

So does anyone know what I should do? I’ve other games and saves stored on the USB drive that these songs are on, so I ideally don’t want to re-format it again if possible. Is there an older version of C3 Con Tools or something that may possibly work?

Thanks!
      –Adam

if the drive is going..you want to save games open the content folder. go in 0000000 make one on your desktop. copy paste everything into the new folder. format drive. then copy paste back into thumb drives new 000000 folder. no games lost.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button