My PC won’t allow me to open RB3maker… help!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

So I downloaded RB3maker from the thread on this board containing the link, but my computer won’t allow me to open it. It keeps saying “Contact the application vendor.” Any advice?

Farottone
    Keymaster

Are you sure you need it? I mean, not many uses for an RBA converted nowadays considering Magma C3 does all the work.

Whenever I try to download .rar files (a lot of older C3 releases, such as the giant GHtoRB3 pack, are .rar files), they show up as corrupted files on my xbox hard drive. So I assumed I needed RB3Maker to get them to work.

But my computer doesn’t accept RB3Maker.

Farottone
      Keymaster
        Whenever I try to download .rar files

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAR

Whenever I try to download .rar files (a lot of older C3 releases, such as the giant GHtoRB3 pack, are .rar files), they show up as corrupted files on my xbox hard drive. So I assumed I needed RB3Maker to get them to work.

But my computer doesn’t accept RB3Maker.

RAR files are like ZIP files – basically they are compressed containers with the files you want inside. You need to open the container and remove your files before you use them. You will need to download WinRAR to do that. Scroll halfway down the page that link opens to find the non-beta releases.

Thanks guys. Kind of a noob question to ask, but the friendly advice is appreciated

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button