Multitracks for use

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

i got bored while waiting on a game to download on my laptop so i decided to see what multitracks i could find lying around on the interwebs and came across a few good ones. the ones i found that seem usable in terms of having every instrument are Massive Attack’s Teardrop, Fort Minor’s Get Me Gone (don’t know how good it is though), Fall Out Boy’s America’s Suitehearts, Seether’s Tonight, Dream Theater’s Nightmare to Remember, The Best of Times, The Count of Tuscany, The Shattered Fortress and Wither, Linkin Park’s Blackout, Lost in the Echo, Wretches and Kings and The Catalyst (using to update the old release i did of the song from last year). these multitracks are either in WAV, OGG or MP3 format but if a specific format is wanted before uploading then i can do that. just giving these out to whoever wants to chart the songs.

ws54
    Participant

I might be interested in the Seether song. But I have plenty to do already so if someone else can start sooner then give it to them.

Linkin Park’s “Wretches and Kings”

Isn’t there a multitrack GH3 convert out already for this song?

Linkin Park’s “Wretches and Kings”

Isn’t there a multitrack GH3 convert out already for this song?

Wretches and Kings is from A Thousand Suns which was released in either 2010 or 2011…several years AFTER GH3 was released. I’m a huge LP fan considering I own all of their studio albums on my laptop & a few songs off their Underground EPs

TrojanNemo
      Participant

you mean this song?

Kirby
        Participant

Wretches and Kings was DLC for Warriors of Rock I believe, so that may be where that multitrack comes from. The Catalyst and Blackout were also DLC for Warriors of Rock. Lost in the Echo, however, is from Living Things if I’m not mistaken so having a multitrack of it is kinda interesting. No clue where it would have come from but I’d love to see a custom of that done.

you mean this song?

did u already do a custom of it?

TrojanNemo
          Participant

I thought the GHtoRB3 logo would be self explanatory. They released it. It’s not a “custom” its a convert of GH DLC (not sure if GHWoR or GH5). You should be able to find it in our database…which is weird that you’re a big fan but didn’t bother to see how many songs we have from the band already?

i haven’t looked at the spreadsheet for GHtoRB3 in awhile. besides, the song isn’t one i’m personally a fan of />_>” title=”>_>” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->
</div><!-- .reply -->

<div id=

TrojanNemo
            Participant

Well anyways I’m wrong. They released it but for some reason it’s not on our database. I’ll investigate why.

I was wondering about that. Wasn’t sure if you guys were waiting to update it or if it just had been missed off the database.

I *might* be interested in doing Teardrop at some point. Love the song, just don’t know how interesting it would be in respect to a full band.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button