More pop punk!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

There is a very sore lacking in the pop punk genre in Rock Band, and I think I found a way to fix it.

I’m talking New Found Glory, Simple Plan, Bowling for Soup, and add more songs from All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, stuff like that

Farottone
    Keymaster

Pop punk ahoy.

Sideshow
      Participant

1985 from Bowling for Soup would be great.

Hetz
        Participant

My wife loves Bowling For Soup and was always complaining that there were no songs from them in Rock Band.

Dear Maria, Count Me In and Damned If I Do Ya by All Time Low and The Take Over the Breaks Over by Fall Out Boy were released for GH5, idk if that would make it easier to bring them into Rock Band or not but I thought it was relevant

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

I’d personally like to see that All Time Low single from the end of GH DLC. I already have the audio. That Yellowcard song from GHVH would also be welcome.

Which one overflow? There were 3 All Time Low song for Guitar Hero, 1 of them being Weightless, which is already for Rock Band

StackOverflow0x
            Participant

No, I’m getting them confused again, I think.

There’s Dear Maria, Count me In and Damned If I do Ya (Damned If I Don’t) by All Time Low for GH DLC

Another cool band that would fit in well with Rock Band 3 is Something Corporate, they use a lot of keyboards so it’s be cool to see “I Woke Up in a Car” on Rock Band

Lights and Sounds by Yellowcard would have been pretty awesome, Burnout Revenge nostalgia and all that jazz as well as awesome drumming

+1 for New Found Glory, Fall Out Boy, and All Time Low

Ultimate_MANG0
              Participant

OOO OOO I would love to see The Takeover by Yellowcard, ive been looking for that for ages

+1 for fall out boy and specifically i would like fighting by yellowcard

somebody already did a custom of 1985 on this forums.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button