Mindless Self Indulgence, Lady Gaga, and The Fireman multitracks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve recently come across stems for songs by Paul McCartney and Youth’s The Fireman project, as well as ones by Mindless Self Indulgence and Lady Gaga. If anybody’s interested in taking a look at them and charting them, send me a message, and I’d be glad to send them over.

Here’s what’s available:

The Fireman

Dance ’til We’re High

Highway

Light from Your Lighthouse

Sing the Changes [live version available as DLC; perhaps someone wants to do an RB3 version of the studio version?]

Sun Is Shining

Mindless Self Indulgence

Evening Wear

Issues

Lights Out

Mastermind

On It

Pay for It

Prescription

Lady Gaga

Alejandro

pksage
    Keymaster

Shame you didn’t get Lady Gaga’s “Telephone” or “The Fame”. I would chart the hell out of those if I had stems.

Not sure if I have space in my schedule right now to do it myself, but I would have loved to see Alejandro get a chart since it’s the only Lady Gaga song I like

ws54
      Participant

I may be interested in Sun Is Shining. Send me a link please?

EdTanguy
        Participant

I have those MSI stems and i love the band, so i’m working hard on them, 2 are finished but my laptop is being repared in the shop atm >.

Wow…Paul McCartney multitracks? No promises I’ll chart them, but could you send them to me so I can check them out?

I’d like to look into the stems for Lights Out. Maybe if they don’t have too much reassembling I’ll chart that one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button