MiltoniusPrime (08/19/15) – Green Day, “Walking Contradiction”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

Thanks for Teenage Dirtbag. There was previously a drums only custom and I’ll gladly replace that with yours.

Thanks for Teenage Dirtbag. There was previously a drums only custom and I’ll gladly replace that with yours.

I can say that seeing the drums-only version is part of why I wanted to chart it. It was such a tease.

I’ll be adding the harmonies possibly later tonight, along with non-pro keys if I can hear them clearly enough.

C16

Any plans to do the Overdrives for the other instruments?

Any plans to do the Overdrives for the other instruments?

Absolutely. I just need to figure out where I want the overdrive sequences. “Pennsylvania” was me figuring out how to make a song incredibly easy to gold star, now I need to scale back.

Oh hey, I churned this one out earlier.

https://www.mediafire.com/?x4d96ia1etv663q

mc chris, “Fette’s Vette”

– 2/10/14 initial upload

– drums/bass/keys are X only

– need to chart harmonies, guitar, and pro keys

– only vox has overdrive

– need to re-chart vocal phrases, too hard to deploy overdrive (a la Dude & Catastrophe)

Bryan2Blazed
        Participant

Teenage Dirtbag! F yeah! HMX sure dropped the ball not releasing that 1. Prob would of been in top 10 most selling DLC.

Teenage Dirtbag! F yeah! HMX sure dropped the ball not releasing that 1. Prob would of been in top 10 most selling DLC.

Glad to see you’re excited. Let me know if there’s any issues you have with the track, and I’m slowly adding overdrive phrases to everything I’ve released. Not sure if I want to gradually upload the new versions, or do it all at once.

Over the course of the night, I made some updates to a few songs (namely All She Wrote, Teenage Dirtbag, and Rise, which now has a single and double bass version). Overdrive is properly characted, and Teenage Dirtbag now has harmonies. A few charts are slightly modded (Rise was made a bit easier on guitar, added a few hammer-ons for TD). Overall, the single-bass version of Rise isn’t terribly fun to play, but it’s tons easier than double bass if you only have one pedal.

Let me know what you think.

I was feeling a little romantic, so I busted this one out today. Consider it a late Valentine’s Day gift.

Daft Punk, “Something About Us” – https://www.mediafire.com/?b9paer6s49gnj74

– 2/15/14, initial upload

– pro keys are EMHX, all others are X only

– vox has overdrive, other instruments do not

– working on adding overdrive

Wow, you’re song choices have been really fucking solid dude, super pumped for more Daft Punk. Shocked you went with this over Digital Love.

Wow, you’re song choices have been really fucking solid dude, super pumped for more Daft Punk. Shocked you went with this over Digital Love.

I really like “Something About Us”. I was supposed to record a cover of it along with my brother on drums and a friend of his on guitar. I learned the bass part, and already knew how to sing it, but it fell through. So charting this makes up for that.

Can’t seem to download ‘Teenage Dirtbag or Something About Us’. Are the links broken?

Can’t seem to download ‘Teenage Dirtbag or Something About Us’. Are the links broken?

They work for me. For some reason, I have to open them in a new tab to get them to download, clicking on them just makes a blank page. Try that out and let me know if it works.

Thank you so much for the Ween track…..More Ween pleeeeeeeeeease!

Thank you so much for the Ween track…..More Ween pleeeeeeeeeease!

I do plan on going back and including more than drums and vox. And if I was going to chart anything else (aside from a certain track that I thought someone was planning to release a little while ago), it’d probably be from GodWeenSatan. Maybe “Tick”.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 215 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button