MiltoniusPrime (08/19/15) – Green Day, “Walking Contradiction”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    TheOreo
    Participant

Dude you don’t know how excited my friend and I are for Hairspray Heart, that is AWESOME.

Black Moth Super Rainbow? Dude, you’re on a roll.

Chainsaw Octopus
      Participant

Cool to see some BMSR for Rock Band! One of the first things I charted for Frets on Fire back in the day was “Sun Lips”.

I know you’re still working on it, but here’s some quick feedback:

• There are a couple bass kicks missing in the beginning part of the song (before the hi-hats start).
        • I was only hearing the song out of the left channel. I’ve had that issue before and fixed it by putting a silent track in the CROWD field.
        Cool to see some BMSR for Rock Band! One of the first things I charted for Frets on Fire back in the day was “Sun Lips”.

I know you’re still working on it, but here’s some quick feedback:

• There are a couple bass kicks missing in the beginning part of the song (before the hi-hats start).
        • I was only hearing the song out of the left channel. I’ve had that issue before and fixed it by putting a silent track in the CROWD field.

I’ll give it a shot next time I put out an update, thank you. And the drums definitely aren’t what I’d consider done. Glad you enjoyed it.

pfb

Di Vinyls’ i touch my self:

i hope you can release this song with a full band arrangement. thanks!

I see it’s about a year since an update on it – but is there any chance you’re looking to finish Real American? That would be HUGE with a group of friends that play. Like slamming Andre The Giant huge!

BTW, among other stuff THANK YOU for Teenage Dirtbag. I love that song.

I see it’s about a year since an update on it – but is there any chance you’re looking to finish Real American? That would be HUGE with a group of friends that play. Like slamming Andre The Giant huge!

I got hung up on the guitar solo a while back, I have a bad habit of moving on to other songs when I get charter’s block. I’d like to get it done by next MAGFest (considering Maffew from Botchamania goes there and I know a ton of wrestling fans), but who knows. And I’d like to get Teenage Dirtbag cleaned up (with keys added) and officially released at some point, thank you for enjoying it.

Back to working on customs, have been distracted by life, planning for cons, and an ever-worsening attention span.

311, “I’ll Be Here Awhile” – https://www.mediafire.com/?tsbdl4p7hsidnl6

– 04/21/15 initial upload

– vox and harms have overdrive

– other instruments to be added by BobQuentok

Awesome! Thanks for charting vocals and harmonies on “I’ll Be Here Awhile”!

Atom and His Package, “I’m Downright Amazed at What I Can Destroy With Just a Hammer” – https://www.mediafire.com/?in50h8cmygn53c5

– 04 /25/15 initial upload

– vox has overdrive

– working on guitar/drums/harmonies/keys

Have you found a someone to collaborate with for New Found Glory

samjjones
          Participant

I got hung up on the guitar solo a while back, I have a bad habit of moving on to other songs when I get charter’s block. I’d like to get it done by next MAGFest (considering Maffew from Botchamania goes there and I know a ton of wrestling fans), but who knows. And I’d like to get Teenage Dirtbag cleaned up (with keys added) and officially released at some point, thank you for enjoying it.

Also would really like to see “Real American” some day. You can do it, BROTHER!

Any update on “Real American”? A monthly RB night I help with is trying to put together an America customs theme for our night on July 12th and we would love to include it.

Green Day, “Walking Contradiction”

https://www.mediafire.com/?ggppgfl7j74c6gc

– 08/19/15 initial upload

– vox/harms have overdrive

– interested in adding instruments? send me a PM!

Just putting this out there, if anyone would like to adapt any songs (especially the mostly-complete ones) for C3 release, let me know. Since RB4 is getting closer, I’d love to see some of them get a release, even just as singles.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button