Metric

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Is anybody working on/interested in working on any songs from Metric’s Fantasies? They released the multitracks for the entire album for a remix competition a few years ago. If anybody wants to take a look at the files, I’d be happy to forward the stems.

Edit: I should note that the stems the band provided for “Help I’m Alive” are slightly incomplete, missing the electric guitar overdubs (though there is a stem for the acoustic guitar).

pksage
    Keymaster

I love Metric, and you will have a PM in your inbox shortly.

I’m more of an old-school Metric fan, honestly; I wish the band hadn’t effectively disowned Grow Up and Blow Away. Fantasies is pretty good, though! I certainly like it better than Synthetica.

Metric are a Canadian indie rock band with a song (Combat Baby) that was released on the RB3 disk. We have gotten one of their most famous songs, Gimmie Sympathy through C3 already, but there are still so many fantastic songs in their catalog.

Here’s a list of their other hits that would be awesome to see in Rock Band:

Synthetica

Poster of a Girl

Monster Hospital

Satellite Mind

Dead Disco

Black Sheep

Artificial Nocturne

Youth Without Youth

Breathing Underwater

Succexy

Hustle Rose

Grow Up and Blow Away

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

Download links are dead.

I fucking love “Breathing Underwater”. That song is just so awesome.

I’d love to chart “Dead Disco” and “On a Slow Night”.

Nyxyxylyth
        Participant

You have 18 in progress already.

18 that you know about.

Nyxyxylyth
          Participant

18 that you know about.

Before you lock down every tasty pop rock song, howsabout finishing Garbage – Special?

18 that you know about.

Before you lock down every tasty pop rock song, howsabout finishing Garbage – Special?

Once I’ve got all my controllers disinfected and room back in order post-convention, I plan on getting back to work. When I’m not actually working, of course.

And I’m still open to collaborations. If anyone is really excited about helping a song I’m working on get released, I probably wouldn’t mind some help, and proper credit will be given for everyone involved.

i have all the stems for Fantasies (grabbed from a Reddit thread), and i was planning on doing the entire album myself once i finish the singles i’m currently working on. but if someone (pksage?) has already started on the album, that’s fantastic, and i’d love to help out if they want.

TomGuy
            Participant

Let me know if you need any help with doing Fantasies because I also was planning to do the whole album.

Nyxyxylyth
              Participant

Holler if you need vocals.

anglebracket/TomGuy, you would be my personal heroes for doing the whole Fantasies album.

TomGuy
                Participant

So is anyone working on Fantasies? Because if not, I may be getting stems ready to start authoring.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button