Metallica – The Unforgiven II (Found it!)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

-snip-

~Edit~

I’m good. I’ve found an awesome custom of the song. I’ll link it below for others who might be interested in playing it as well. It is Expert only but at least it is Full Band.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2j2o … IV9_rb3con

It is Expert only but at least it is Full Band.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c2j2o … IV9_rb3con

I’d bet money that there will be someone who picks up this chart and does the reductions and all that good stuff for this at some point or another. I doubt it will be me who does it, but I’m sure someone will at some point, considering that it’s arguably one of the more universally liked songs from the Load/ReLoad era.

This particular rb3con has been floating around for some time. I’d have probably pointed you in its direction if you hadn’t found it already and I had seen the message here prior to that. It’s pretty good, even if it doesn’t have some of the things that would be needed for a C3 release. Personally, if it works in game, and its fun, I’m going to play it with friends (thats why I’m always looking for FB charts lol).

Anyways, hope you enjoy playing that!

Anonymous

Anyways, hope you enjoy playing that!

Been playing it quite a lot ever since I got it. I always play it with the other “Unforgivens” as well. So, yes I am enjoying it.

~Edit~

Oh. Forgot to say, I always look for FB charts too because I’m OCD like that. It gotta fully completed. I can accept Expert only mainly because I tend to play on Expert or Hard anyways.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button