May 8th (MATE) Collaborative Australian Music Project

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PikedPike
    Participant

Hey Everyone.

I am wanting to run a customs project and I am hoping to get more collaborators for it. The project is as the title suggests

THE MATE AUSTRALIAN MUSIC PACK

The plan I have for this is that each collaborator has a different era of Australian music and does from 3 – 6 customs from Australian bands from that era. Also with enough collaborators, I will definitely double up some of the eras, especially what is considered the ‘Golden Age of Australian Music’ [the 80s pretty much].

There is already two other collaborators that have said they would be happy to contribute (JIManji [GreenPanda] and UltimateMang0). But also if it happens that no one else joins, this will still go on ahead

If you want to Join please PM me on here. If you have questions or suggestions on more Aussie Bands, please post those in the comments below. 6 Slots still Available.

CUT OF DATE FOR SINGING UP FOR THIS IS 3rd OF APRIL.

Here is a link to the spreadsheet with ideas if you want to know more Aussie Music https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jMwrIZphUTtuIVoiSMPP1L6OQ8IeoVvyqCp10Se0JYo/edit?usp=sharing

Now for the other questions you all may have about this

I would only like one song per artist, just because I like Variety

If you have trouble doing a part, such as keys, I can try to help out as much as I can, but if you are signing up, make sure you are able to do majority of the custom.

I will choose my era last, as in I will take what ever is left.

That is all I can think of. I am doing this project because I personally want more Aussie stuff, especially the stuff that was just big over here. But yeah I really appreciate all of you for even reading this post, and an extra thanks is in order for anyone that wants to help (even if that is no one which is honestly fine).

Also many people have asked if they can just release 1 song for the day. Honestly go ahead, more music from down under is always grand. If anyone needs help with any of the songs (especially pro keys and harms) I will be very happy to help out.

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

Degana
      Participant

This is an awesome Idea!

How about some Ice House?

Degana
        Participant

What about some 1927 also??

murlatok
          Participant

Not sure if this qualifies, but it’d be cool to see more Pendulum.

PikedPike
            Participant

Oh gosh I didn’t follow my own topic and I missed all these posts yall made, sorry folks.

But for anyone that still wants in then hit me up, a week left to sign up.

Not sure if this qualifies, but it’d be cool to see more Pendulum.

yes they do

This is an awesome Idea!

How about some Ice House?

I got some good news for you

But I have finally chosen my decade which is the 00s, and my songs are going to be

This Heart Attack – Faker
              4ever – The Veronicas
              My People – The Presets
              Scar – Missy Higgins
              Figjam – Butterfingers

and maybe Spray On Pants -Kiss Chasy if I have enough time (it was the first custom I worked on but didn’t finish)

If you use Pro Keys 2 Hands, you a cheater, just saying

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button