Magma autogenerating camera cues when there already is camera cues

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Truce
    Participant

So for my project i have added in my own camera cues, lighting, and spotlight after exporting autogenerated cues from magma. I put the midi file with my own added cues + the autogenerated ones i got from magma but when i preview the song on rock band it doesnt have my own added camera cues or the lighting or spotlight i added as well and only has the autogenerated cues. i haven’t had this problem before and i don’t know how to fix it. Any solutions would be appreciated thank you!

Project file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vto02ncdcqwc8cj/Dizzy.RPP/file

TreyTruce

ghostbyob
      Participant

That’s because your VENUE track is marked as “Text Event”
        In your RPP go to
        VENUE, Double click above VENUE Text Event, change type “Text event” to “Track Name”
        Double click above [ProFilm_b.pp], change type “Track Name” to “Text event”

Truce
        Participant

That’s because your VENUE track is marked as “Text Event”

In your RPP go to

VENUE, Double click above VENUE Text Event, change type “Text event” to “Track Name”

Double click above [ProFilm_b.pp], change type “Track Name” to “Text event”

oh wow i have no idea how that happened lol. thanks for helping me! it saved me from a lot of stress of trying to figure it out lol

TreyTruce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button