Living life in peace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheSheepQueen
    Participant

It’s the third time France has been struck by terrorism in the last two years, but this time, it’s on our national day.

I don’t live in Nice, but it’s such a pain to fear for my life everytime ISIS releases a threat video.

Words don’t really come to me at the moment, but I can only send positive vibes to so many people:

Positive vibes to all the families that lost a member or are still waiting for news from them.

Positive vibes to all muslims around the world who suffer from idiots who always make the connection between murder and Allah.

Particular personal positive vibes to every minority that suffers from hate crimes because they are different, against the “logic of nature”, or they just have their own opinion.

Many negative vibes to all of those who use tragedies only to get a few retweets, those who think killing is the only way to spread a message, those who are trying to create an “ideal humanity”, by making all the “different people” leave this life, you are all a bunch of turds.

The ideal humanity is not without the LGBTQ+ community, not without any particular skin color, not with a religion being the only religion you are forced to follow, not where you have to agree to everything the chef says or you’ll be killed

The ideal humanity is full of HUMANS who are not forced to like each other, but at least respect each other.

Thank you for reading.

Farottone
      Keymaster

A warm embrace to people in France and in Nice. I used to visit there, I spent time on the Promenade des Anglais, it’s a beautiful place with great people.

Bansheeflyer

The whole wide world,

An endless universe.

Yet we keep looking through

The eyeglass in reverse.

The whole wide world,

An endless universe.

Yet we keep looking through

The eyeglass in reverse.

Nice “Rush” lyric quote.

But it’s a shame that these kinda stuff happen around the globe.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button