Linos’ Show Floor Submissions [Shota Kageyama – Ending]

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Yeah the Pt.# markings in the name seems fine, will look over everything tomorrow as mentioned

Mix sounds much better now, Guitar might possibly be 1-2 decibel to loud here and there but overall it sounds pretty good

Pt.3 Guitar 140.2.50: Alright keep those as Green, sounded like finger-muted strums to me which is why I thought it would be more fluent to play if brought up to R and Y, but if it’s palm-muted open strums then yeah Green is best

Pt.3 Drums Mix events: Hmm I see, I am not entirely sure but I think it might be possible to switch between mix events mid song so if that is possible that might be a workaround for that, if not I guess up to you if you want to keep it as all one stem or put it into the Kit stem yes

Pt.3 Drums 7.1: Ah ok, very subtle difference then but if it’s technically more accurate then yeah keep it as different colors. The movement of the toms and percussion up to Y-B-G looks good too

Pt.3 Vocals 30.4: “see” should slide down to A a 32th earlier

Pt.3 Vocals 65.1: Okay think I might have worded that wrong, essentially meant to still keep the vocalist consistency but do the change that was previously described as being for HARM3 to HARM2 this time around

Pt.4 Bass 109.6.50: Oh derp you’re right, not sure how I missheard that

Still unsure about the harmonies there though so will ask and see if I can get someone to look over it. After that is done I will look into when it will fit to schedule this

Linos Melendi
    Participant

2 new songs are added to the OP

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button