Lifehouse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VreyIsGrey
    Participant

I love this band so much. It’s such a shame that there’s only one song in the whole C3 database. This band is so criminally underrated, it boggles me. Songs like:

• Blind
      • Sick Cycle Carousel
      • You and Me
      • Spin
      • Wash
      • Take Me Away
      • Somebody Else’s Song
      • Cling and Clatter
      • Nerve Damage
      • All In
      • Who We Are
      • The Joke
      • Disarray
      • Am I Ever Gonna Find Out
      • Whatever It Takes

could really be in Rock Band sometime.

ws54
      Participant

I’m a casual fan of Lifehouse. Disarray would be great fun on guitar and drums (at least) plus it would be easy to chart since there are no harmonies or keys. I’d do the tempo map and guitar if someone else experienced would do the rest of the song,

“Whatever It Takes” would be the obvious choice that would appeal to the most players, and would be good as a Rock Band song. It would also be my first choice. My favorite Lifehouse song is Broken, but it wouldn’t make for a very good Rock Band song so I’d probably never do that one.

VreyIsGrey
        Participant

I forgot Whatever It Takes. Honestly, their music is so good, it’s hard to count all the gems.

NeedDreamer
          Participant

+1 for more Lifehouse. Definitely like: Spin, You and Me, Sick Cycle Carousel, and Whatever It Takes.

+1 for Lifehouse. Especially: You and Me, All In and Whatever It Takes.

+ 1 for Lifehouse they are a good christian band, of which rockband needs more of!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button