Keytar Rokker v1.2.0 [9/6/15] – Play your Rock Band 3 keytar on PC!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

Added YouTube sample video:

Linos Melendi
      Participant

Would it be possible to increase the height of the program so we can see notes further away?

Also how about an option to set certain samples to the Y, B, and A buttons to switch between them quickly?

TrojanNemo
        Participant

v1.1.0
          - Added QuickAccess buttons (A, B, X and Y keytar/MPA buttons) to quickly change between four preset sound types and octaves - to customize the sounds, click on Options -> 'Customize QuickAccess buttons' and follow instructions
          - Added ability to resize the program to make the note highway shorter or taller, just drag the edges of Keytar Rokker to resize to your taste - don't forget to adjust the scroll speed accordingly
          - Added ability to play the keytar using your keyboard - either use the preset keys (Options -> 'Show keyboard shortcuts') or customize the shortcuts to your liking (Options -> 'Customize keyboard shortcuts')
          - A few other minor changes and tweaks

That should address all the requests I’ve gotten here and elsewhere. Enjoy.

TrojanNemo
          Participant

v1.2.0
            - Improved extracting and reading of DTA and MOGG files for increased speed and reduced hard drive usage - thanks to Maxton for the suggestion and code sample

Not a very sexy update but a good one technically. Main goal with this update is to implement the new code for extracting from CON files directly to memory rather than to temporary files. Thanks to Maxton for that.

TrojanNemo
            Participant

With the change in the forum software the old links broke, so clicking on the C3 Forums link in the program won’t bring you here. If that bothers you, re-download the program – I’ve corrected that.

Nothing else was changed, so no version change and I won’t issue an update.

Hi trojannemo, that’s a great program!

Exactly what i need, but it does not work XD

I’m running win 10 with Microsoft .NET 4, got the keyboard connected using the wireless adapter, but when I double click the program, it wont start. I tried with admin privileges or with compatibility mode (win 8, 7, vista, XP…) but nothing changed.

Can you help me?

TrojanNemo
              Participant

I’m officially ending support for the program. It’s been obvious, but putting the fine point on it.

Read more here:

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/15804-the-source-code-to-all-my-programs/

Anonymous

I liked this program, it worked fine on my computer even though something was missing when opening. although I interpret it as an application.

I have a question, I know we can play with the Xbox 360 keyboard, but what about the other platforms? I have a Wii keyboard, is it possible to play with it using this program?

Shroud
                  Participant

How do you show lower difficulties? Or can you only see Expert? I have the same question on cPlayer.

I have a question, I know we can play with the Xbox 360 keyboard, but what about the other platforms? I have a Wii keyboard, is it possible to play with it using this program?

At least my PS3 keyboard doesn’t work with it. In fact, it is said in a previous page that you need an xbox keytar or ANY midi keyboard as long as you pass it through an xbox midi adapter.

TrojanNemo
                    Participant

You need to have an Xbox adapter.

You can select the difficulty shown (or even LH or RH animation) on the top right of the program. You can’t do this on cPlayer. Different kind of program, will only show expert difficulty if I remember correctly.

JohnSmith2007
                      Participant

Has anybody else noticed that all of the instruments other than the Real Piano have massive delays?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button