Keyboardist Animations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have animation text events in the PART KEYS and PART REAL_KEYS_X tracks, as well as right hand animations in the PART KEYS_ANIM_RH track, yet the keyboardist won’t do anything in game. Is there something I’m forgetting to do?

The animation text events should only be in PART KEYS and you need notes in PART KEYS_ANIM_RH (in most cases mirroring the X Pro Keys chart). Also make sure to have [mellow], [play] or [intense] markers active during any notes played AND any notes animated

The animation text events should only be in PART KEYS and you need notes in PART KEYS_ANIM_RH (in most cases mirroring the X Pro Keys chart). Also make sure to have [mellow], [play] or [intense] markers active during any notes played AND any notes animated

Yeah, I used CAT to put in the animation text events, which look fine to me (just no variation in intensity since it’s all [play], but for a keyboardist it’s not really that noticeable). I also used CAT to copy the pro keys part to the right-hand animations.

Well, I took out the animation events in the PRO keys track, but still same problem. I’m not sure what’s up, since the other band members do stuff.

Did you check that they are text events and not lyrics or anything like that?

Farottone
    Keymaster

If done with CAT, that’s not an issue (I was thinking the same thing before he said he’d done it with CAT).

If done with CAT, that’s not an issue (I was thinking the same thing before he said he’d done it with CAT).

Doesn’t hurt to double check still, could have been some sort of bizzare 1 out of 1 billion glitch or something happening for all we know

Yep, they’re text events. Perhaps you guys could look at the .RPP file?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button