Jusey1’s Canceled Projects

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~ Rainbow Factory – Glaze WoodenToaster ~

~Download~

http://www.mediafire.com/download/09h5f … rb3con.zip

~Notes~

EMHX

Guitar, Bass, and Vocals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~ Awoken (Ft. H8_Seed) – Glaze WoodenToaster ~

~Download~

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejp7kkqsa4xsw … 281%29.zip

~Notes~

EMHX

Guitar and Vocals.

I only wanted to do Vocals just cause the instruments are… Strange in this song and when doing Guitar, I only picked major instrument parts mainly because it seemed like the actual guitar was going to be too easy and boring to play. So the guitar isn’t “serious”. The Vocals are though.

Anonymous

Oi! Who moved this? This isn’t a WIP…

TrojanNemo
        Participant

I moved it. This song is far from being a completed custom. It belongs on here until you or someone else fixes it and completes it.

Anonymous

Alright then.

~Edit~

Actually, I’m glad now about it cause I ended up fixing Vocals! Now the only issue with vocals is the few words that seem to disappear… Can’t figure out why!

Oh and I’ll try to update the file and such ASAP.

Anonymous

~Update Post~

Friend of mine was kind enough to put the updated version of the file up on Dropbox. I have already updated original post with the new download link and all.

The update is simple. Fixed up Vocals so not every single word is capped and any word with more than one syllable now have the proper amount of notes. I also split up some phrases and added in another overdrive phrase as well… So it plays much better and nicer for the Vocalist. I do know only 3 people download the original version, so to those 3… You gotta update now! This is my final update since I can’t figure out drums and keys and can’t figure out why the lyrics glitches out at the two points.

Anyways. Have fun!

TrojanNemo
              Participant

Make sure the missing words are set as lyrics and not as text events on reaper.

Anonymous
                  Make sure the missing words are set as lyrics and not as text events on reaper.

They are! I double checked their ‘event’ status and they were set to Lyrics (While I was decapping them all)! Luckily though, it’s a commonly known and repetitive phrase in the song really so it isn’t that much of a deal, I guess…. Depends on OCD and such.

lol, im working on charting this exact song but using the actual multitrack stems from the artist…maybe we should have worked together or maybe u could have checked this section to see that i did a topic saying i was working on this song to save urself the trouble xD

Anonymous

Well… I’m only doing Guitar, Bass, and Vocals personally XD… Can’t get Drums to work and not even trying out Keys! (I don’t care for Keys personally. I would like to have drums though).

Right now, I’m just working with editing and trying to get Harmony to work. I actually edited the Vocals today and some-how manage to fix my lyric issue (Idk what I did XD)… Once I get done with Harmony though, I’m gonna call it quits and maybe work on another song… Especially now since you are also working on it! You can look at mine though if you want but I recommend waiting until I finish up Harmony. Cause I kinda already did a lot of recent changes to guitar since I uploaded the last file…

Now my question to you is, how far are you? XD

fully charted harmonies & working on drums myself right now, i’m getting kinda OCD bout them personally because its my first chart that i didnt have to do magma fixes on only.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button