Jtag/Rgh doesn’t work custom songs.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

There are two things at play. CON vs. LIVE files. Normal/unmodded Xboxes can only play CON files. Modded Xboxes can play both CON and LIVE. If you’re on TU5 you have to use them as LIVE files. on TU4 you should be able to play them on either format.

The issue you’re describing is entirely separate. And that is locked vs unlocked. I don’t recall off the top of my head which byte, but it is literally one byte that gets flipped and bam, the game sees it as demo or not. Problem that could be used for piracy so we did not put that kind of code into any of the tools – that I remember. But a custom would always be unlocked – so I have no idea why customs wouldn’t work. How are you converting them to LIVE? With what software?

Hello TrojanNemo, I use C3CONTools for all actions.
    I managed to make it work, I used another disc of the RockBand 3 game and as magic all the custom that were as demo songs were full.
    Thank you very much for your attention, may the community remain strong!
    FujiSkunk
    Keymaster

So you have multiple RB3 discs? I wonder if one of them is an EA/MTV disc and the other is a Mad Catz disc, and maybe that has something to do with this mystery.

So you have multiple RB3 discs? I wonder if one of them is an EA/MTV disc and the other is a Mad Catz disc, and maybe that has something to do with this mystery.

Both EA / MTV discs.
      The change I made was to use the full iso, in XEX or GOD format didn’t work the custom songs.
      Everything working perfectly now!
      Custom c3 full library!
      Thank you guys for the great work and dedication!
    Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button