Jdcow45’s Customs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jdcow45
    Participant

I think the best thing to do is to introduce myself so here it goes. My name Is Brandon (Jdcow45) I’ve been charting customs for Rock Band since audition mode came into existence. As the years progressed and Rock Band 3 came out I became obsessed with the drums and its Pro Mode. Charting drums is something I find relatively simple for me but where I exell most I think is in vocals. Most of my charts where conversions that needed vocals/harmonies and usually Pro Drums. I mostly chart metal and classic rock but I am open to anything I can find sheet music or or just like to listen to.

All songs below currently have G/B/D and only need Vocals/Harmonies

Avenged Sevenfold

Danger Line

God Hates Us

Natural Born Killer

Fiction

Buried Alive

Not Ready To Die

Blinded In Chains

Chapter 4

Bullet For My Valentine

The Poison (Album)

Scream, Aim, Fire (Album)

Fever (Album)

Fever (G/B/D)

Begging For Mercy (G/B/D)

Pleasure And Pain (G/B/D)

Temper Temper (Album)

Temper Temper (Full Band with harmonies)

Godsmack

Voodoo

Vampires

Cryin’ Like A Bitch

Five Finger Death Punch

Never Enough

No One Gets Left Behind

The Way Of The Fist

Far From Home

Disturbed

Sacrifice

Serpentine

The Infection

The Night

Want

Metallica

Harvester of Sorrow

Helpless

Holier Than Thou

My Friend Of Misery

The God That Failed

The Call Of Ktulu (Instrumental)

Megadeth

Architecture Of Aggression

Dialectic Chaos

Foreclosure Of A Dream

High Speed Dirt

Never Dead

Never Walk Alone

She-wolf

Skin O’ My Teeth

Train of Consequences

Atreyu

Falling Down

Ex’s And Oh’s

Dream Theater

As I Am

Lie

The Dance Of Eternity

Another Day

Take The Time

Surrounded

Learning To Live

I have many, many more as well but these will be my focus during the summer and I honestly could get most of these done in a month or two if I needed to. I am trying to bring more classic, hard hitting metal to Rock Band as well as some newer metal.

Farottone
      Keymaster

Hey, welcome! You didn’t mention the audio separation work you can do to get karaoke versions of some songs, which could be cool.

I would like to get some of my mates in here to discuss what you could do. Your list is impressive (plus you HAVE to release Run to You through C3 asap, that’s a great song that I know you have…) but I think we would also be interested in understanding if and how much you would be willing to help with “general duties” (like helping with that bass track a song From the Vault is missing or doing some PR, etc.) on a long term basis.

Jdcow45
        Participant

Well I can say without a doubt that I am dedicated to this. Besides school, all I do is chart and convert songs for Rock Band. I am definitely in this for the long haul.

Farottone
          Keymaster

Ok, so, why don’t you start with some of those songs, so we get to know each other and we can see where we go from there? Also, I wouldn’t mind help with the Cracked Rearview album I did a while ago, if you have time: I wanted to do a FtV release but it’s missing bass in a couple of songs.

Jdcow45
            Participant

Added G/B/D Versions of some Bullet For My Valentine tracks I am currently working on. I will have the vocals for them done here soon so you can download these if you just can’t wait to play them. Temper Temper has G/B/D/V with full harmonies. Sorry for being M.I.A. for so long I’ve been doing a lot of projects all at once and getting a ton of work done actually. I hope everyone enjoys the customs I have to offer.

P.S. All tracks are currently expert only.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button