jdcow45’s Customs (Muse)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Does any have the con file for the following customs that jdcow45 made and posted over on his scorehero thread (http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/vie … hp?t=35199)?

Muse – Uprising

Muse – Resistance

If so, could you kindly upload them somewhere (or tell me how to get them) as the mediafire links in his post on that forum no longer work. They are pretty complete as it appears from that thread that they both have harmonies, pro drums and keys/pro keys. Thanks!

Sideshow
    Participant

I have Uprising but do not have Resistance. Uprising could be a GHtoRB3 convert. Not sure.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3aq3 … oRUprising

I have Uprising but do not have Resistance. Uprising could be a GHtoRB3 convert. Not sure.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w3aq3 … oRUprising

Thank you sir. Yeah I guess I could have specified, I noticed they were both on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Uprising was on-disc while Resistance was DLC according to http://guitarhero.com/songs) but weren’t listed in C3’s database which should contain all of the songs that those guys from GHtoRB3 officially converted over. I assumed jdcow45 has probably used the Guitar Hero versions of those songs to convert to Rock Band.

Sideshow
      Participant

Your welcome. Now for someone to post Resistance. Also I was never able to find those Skillet songs on that page. Wonder if anybody has them?

Hi

I want old customs by Jdcow45: Chapter Four, Breaking the Law…

I searched it but i don’t found anything

I also have interest in getting Resistance.

Jdcow45
        Participant

If you guys would like I could put some of my old customs into circulation through C3. I never knew my customs had become so popular.

If you guys would like I could put some of my old customs into circulation through C3. I never knew my customs had become so popular.

That would be awesome.

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

Yes, please. I’ve been waiting on the new Muse stuff you’ve supposedly had. Plus, that Carry on Wayward Son RB3 version is fantastic and should be polished up for RBHP as well.

mrmet2087
            Participant

I contacted you on iso.com, but I was wondering if you were going to add vocals to all your S&M Metallica songs? If you had plans of doing it, cool, if not, I was wondering if you could send me Reaper projects and sound files for your S&M songs. I don’t want all of them, but if you still have those files, I can give you specifics on which ones I’d want.

Jdcow45
              Participant

Well this is what I am currently working on so hopefully it will tide everyone over until I finish up some muse and and fix up some of my old customs.

ws54
                Participant
                  Well this is what I am currently working on so hopefully it will tide everyone over until I finish up some muse and and fix up some of my old customs.

I approve this.

Wow. Really pumped for this song. A friend and I had just gotten done playing Shine in Rock Band and were talking about how we wish there was more Collective Soul and specifically mentioned this song. Multi-track too!!

Farottone
                  Keymaster

C3 logo is for C3 releases, it’s a quality stamp. Use the Visualizer with no C3 logo for releases outside the C3 umbrella.

Jdcow45
                    Participant
                      C3 logo is for C3 releases, it’s a quality stamp. Use the Visualizer with no C3 logo for releases outside the C3 umbrella.

I’m not releasing outside of C3 just a teaser to what I’m working on. I do plan on releasing it through C3 once I finish the other instruments. But out of respect to your request I did upload the Visualizer image without the C3 logo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button