Issues with Official Songs Not Playing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TomGuy
    Participant

Hey all. Not sure if this is the right spot to write this. If it isn’t let me know, I’ll remove it.

So I’m having issues making a customs environment with RB:HP. So far I found 2 songs that aren’t running smoothly, specifically Boston’s “Foreplay/Long Time” and the Who’s “Won’t Get Fooled Again.” I added keys to the songs and I thought everything was good. When I tried to play those songs, they just get skipped in game. When I ran the songs through the Song Analyzer in the CON Tools, it says it couldn’t find album art. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance!

espher
      Participant

The upgrade files won’t contain album art, because they’re not full songs, if that’s what you’re feeding into the analyzer.

If they’re getting skipped in game, I’d make sure you completed the upgrade process (if they don’t have previews or album art in game, something was missed) and that, if you did, you didn’t accidentally delete the upgrade package. I’d also make sure you didn’t overwrite the .mid with the ‘wrong’ one (e.g. copying the non-PK .mid over top of the PK one).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button