Issues Converting Songs from 360 to PS3

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    riku_wayfinder
    Participant

I’ve been going through and attempting to convert a bunch of songs from the database from 360 to PS3 but have come across some issues. Biggest issue is after converting and not getting any errors when loading up the song on the system it won’t provide a preview of the track in the song list and when launched the song just infinitely loads. What am I missing? Is there any other way to convert tracks from 360 to ps3?

Shroud
      Participant

Have you actually copied the songs files and folders to the correct target folder on your ps3? Check in the main thread what is the path and name of the target folder depending on whether you have the NTSC or PAL version of the game. If the songs show up in the game but don’t preview or load, it means the songs.dta file is in the right place but the songs files are not.

Shadow_Zero
        Participant

I’ve installed a selection of Guiter Hero conversions for PS3 RB3 NTSC-U. Most work fine, but a few also have the issue of no preview and hanging on loading or “Unable to Load”. These are:
          Los Lobos – La Bamba
          Metallica – Fade to Black
          Metallica – No Leaf Clover
          Metallica – Nothing Else Matters
          Metallica – The Unforgiven
          Metallica – Welcome Home (Sanitarium)

Can anyone confirm if these work on PS3?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button