is it possible to edit the details of a RB3con?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Basically, I have all of the Muse songs available and the Map of the Problematique is not named the same as the rest in terms of the album. So, I have 5 songs in Black Holes and Revelations and MOTP under Black Hoes & revelations. Thanks.

Try LeFluffie C3, you can use it to edit the DTA file and change the album name from there.

Also:

So, I have 5 songs in Black Holes and Revelations and MOTP under Black Hoes & revelations.

:aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

So, I have 5 songs in Black Holes and Revelations and MOTP under Black Hoes & revelations.

I, too, remember when Muse collaborated with 50 Cent.

I’m trying to do the same thing to an rb3con I found. i wanted to change the album art and put the correct year for the song and add the Album name to it. I opened the con in le fluffie, opened up visualizer and made my changes, but can’t figure out how to save it. Am I missing a step somewhere? Any help would be appreciated.

I’m trying to do the same thing to an rb3con I found. i wanted to change the album art and put the correct year for the song and add the Album name to it. I opened the con in le fluffie, opened up visualizer and made my changes, but can’t figure out how to save it. Am I missing a step somewhere? Any help would be appreciated.

You don’t do it in Vizualiser, Vizualiser is only for making visual cards to tell info about your song to potential downloaders. You should use the Song Explorer and Quick DTA Editor options, and someone else might be able to give you more info from there.

You don’t do it in Vizualiser, Vizualiser is only for making visual cards to tell info about your song to potential downloaders. You should use the Song Explorer and Quick DTA Editor options, and someone else might be able to give you more info from there.

Thanks Nightmare Lyre. I just now figured out how to fix the album artwork. I had to use the Album Srt Converter. No idea how I missed that before lol. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button