iPodwithnomusic’s Linkin Park Customs!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello, I’m a big fan of Rock Band, and an ever bigger fan of Linkin Park! I got into Rock Band 3 because I heard you could buy some Linkin Park songs as DLC, and then found this site while looking for more. It was only a matter of time before I got into making customs myself, and now I think I have some that are ready to share.

Completed Songs

Note: All of these songs are full band customs, and include Pro Keys and Pro Drums.

A very popular song from Linkin Park, and the first single released from their fourth album, A Thousand Suns.

Link to .RPP Updated Sep. 13 to fix tempo map

Link to audio

Note: This is a convert from Guitar Hero DLC. I found an old custom of this song somewhere, that had the vocals, guitar, drums, and bass, all taken directly from GH. I fixed up these parts, and created the harmonies and keys parts.

Another popular single from A Thousand Suns. A shorter edit of this song appeared in Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

Link to .RPP

Link to audio

Note: A user on this site named Ultimate_MANG0 recently posted the previously mentioned shorter edit of this song, but I didn’t see it until after I finished.

Another song off A Thousand Suns. This song features a high energy vibe throughout the first half of the song and the bridge, and then slows down for a more mellow outro.

Link to .RPP

Link to audio

Note: This is a convert from Guitar Hero DLC

In Progress:

Linkin Park – A Line in the Sand

Linkin Park – Blackbirds

Linkin Park – Castle of Glass

Linkin Park – Easier to Run

Linkin Park – Final Masquerade

Linkin Park – Guilty All The Same

Linkin Park – Hands Held High

Linkin Park – In My Remains

Linkin Park – No More Sorrow

Linkin Park – Powerless

Linkin Park – Rebellion

Linkin Park – The Little Things Give You Away

Note: All of these ‘In Progress’ songs already have drums and guitar finished, and some have other instruments finished as well, but are not ready to be showcased

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button