I <3 the Eighties!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • Author

+1 for “Push It to the Limit” by Paul Engemann.

ManicPixieGirl
    Participant

“Your Love” is coming to Rock Band 4, so you’ll have to wait for that one.

Or someone could make a “Live” version custom and save some people hundreds of dollars buying a new system. :haw:

glarms
      Participant

Or someone could make a “Live” version custom and save some people hundreds of dollars buying a new system. :haw:

User ultimate_MANG0 has the Ninja Sex Party in his WIP, it’s a pretty good cover.

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/14096-mang0s-wip/

ManicPixieGirl
        Participant

Yikes, just listened to it. Reminded me of that abortion of a film Rock of Ages with that overproduced GLEE style of emphasizing and enunciating every syllable singing that makes me cringe then want to vomit. If I enjoyed that type of millennial crap I probably wouldn’t mind buying a new system to get RB4 and the bubblegum pop junk they continue to churn out as DLC. Oh well. Thanks for the suggestion.

glarms
          Participant

Yikes, just listened to it. Reminded me of that abortion of a film Rock of Ages with that overproduced GLEE style of emphasizing and enunciating every syllable singing that makes me cringe then want to vomit. If I enjoyed that type of millennial crap I probably wouldn’t mind buying a new system to get RB4 and the bubblegum pop junk they continue to churn out as DLC. Oh well. Thanks for the suggestion.

Wow. Sorry to have wasted your time, I would just doubt someone will do another version of the song.

Is there still any interest in adding the band Missing Persons to rock band? I still think Lady Gaga might have found some of her ideas from that band.

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button