I have a problem with Lip Sync

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

while compiling a song on magma c3 it crash on 3rd step lip syncing compiler!

Build started at 08:10 p.m..

Reading the archive

SystemInit Params: C:UsersInvitadoDesktopMagma v2MagmaCompiler.exe -have_lock C:UsersInvitadoDocumentsCliff Martinez-Drive OST (2012) 24_96 Vinyl FLACNightcall.rbproj C:UsersInvitadoDesktopRB3CUSTOMSNightcall.rba -mutex HMX_Magma_2211221487641205401

Project Compiler: Reading project ‘C:UsersInvitadoDocumentsCliff Martinez-Drive OST (2012) 24_96 Vinyl FLACNightcall.rbproj’…

Project Compiler: Entering Phase 1 of 5…

Metadata Compiler: Starting…

Metadata Compiler: Done.

Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5…

MIDI Compiler: Starting…

MIDI Compiler: Loaded autogen theme ‘ArenaRock.rbtheme’…

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART DRUMS animations…

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART KEYS animations…

MIDI Compiler: Skipping vocals autogen…

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART GUITAR animations…

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating PART BASS animations…

WARNING: MIDI Compiler: No practice sections found in your EVENTS track. Lighting autogen requires them to function properly.

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating lighting + post proc cues…

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating camera cues…

MIDI Compiler: Autogenerating practice sections…

MIDI Compiler: Validating…

MIDI Compiler: Done.

Project Compiler: Entering Phase 3 of 5…

Lip Sync Compiler: Starting…

Build ended at 08:10 p.m..

TrojanNemo
    Participant

Post your MIDI and your Magma project so we can take a look.

Also, make sure you’re using the latest version of Magma: C3 Roks Edition from these forums.

Are you using a 16,000Hz 16-bit mono file for lipsync? mute file for vocals and the audio in backing? Looking at that log you only have vocals in that song?

Post your MIDI and your Magma project so we can take a look.

Also, make sure you’re using the latest version of Magma: C3 Roks Edition from these forums.

Are you using a 16,000Hz 16-bit mono file for lipsync? mute file for vocals and the audio in backing? Looking at that log you only have vocals in that song?

i’m using the mute files from magma c3 and the audio in backing is correct and the dryvox audio is 16,000HZ every thing is fine in the midihere it is the magma project and midi

https://mega.co.nz/#!dEVGnAIK!HXHM53pZaSFO2x-PUpW2N0VigjkqVzxAK554mB9M94w

I have personally had some problems getting Magma to compile with the built-in silence files, so maybe that is a actual error. You could try and render some empty stems on your own (44.1khz 16 Bit Stereo) and put in Guitar/Bass/Keys/Drums/Vocals yourself and see if that works.

Nyxyxylyth
      Participant

Magma sometimes gets upset if there are tubes without corresponding dryvox audio.

Try rendering the song to 16KHz mono dryvox. Play the file in windows and make sure it’s legit. Does it compile using that dryvox file?

If it’s a real dryvox that you’ve made, send me a PM (so you don’t have to air your dirty singing laundry in public) with a link, and I’ll see what the trouble is.

TrojanNemo
        Participant
          I have personally had some problems getting Magma to compile with the built-in silence files, so maybe that is a actual error. You could try and render some empty stems on your own (44.1khz 16 Bit Stereo) and put in Guitar/Bass/Keys/Drums/Vocals yourself and see if that works.

I would prefer if you would refrain from giving this kind of help. The included files with Magma do not have any problems, and if they did, you should bring it up so it can be fixed, not tell people to not use the tools they are provided.

Magma sometimes gets upset if there are tubes without corresponding dryvox audio.

I have come to find that is not an issue, or at least, it is not anymore. When doing Wii Conversion in Magma, it uses the included blank dryvox files and MagmaCompiler goes through them just fine.

I was able to compile succesfull without vocals ! but with vocals crashes!

thanks i made a new black dryvox with audacity and it work !!thanks

TrojanNemo
          Participant

I tested on my end and I was indeed having problems with the included blank_dryvox file, so I’ll have to figure this out. It works for some songs, not others.

While I was at it, I noticed that in your EVENTS track your last 3 events are set as “Lyrics” when they need to be “Text Events”.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button