I Fight Dragons?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kirby
    Participant

When the Rock Band Network first got announced, a band I like called I Fight Dragons had mentioned potentially releasing some of their songs through it. For some reason though they never ended up releasing any through it and thus their work has gone completely unrepresented in Rock Band. It’s kinda sad considering they’re a video game rock band, essentially, and do a lot of work with actual video game controllers and such in their live performances (modified through computer programs and such to play specific sounds, like soundboards pretty much). There’s a video

that shows them explaining a lot of their controllers, including a Guitar Hero 2 Explorer controller.

A few suggestions for songs for those who haven’t heard them before:

Honestly, any songs by these guys would be awesome to have in Rock Band. They’re a fun band and it’s just shocking to me that they never did anything with the Rock Band Network.

Honestly, any songs by these guys would be awesome to have in Rock Band.

My wife was talking about them earlier today, so I did some searching, and it looks like they publicly released stems for “Money” and “No One Likes Superman” to let people do remixes. I might add these songs to the back of my queue and work on them at some point in the future, provided no one else beats me to the punch. Or they might get moved to the front of the queue if the aforementioned missus beats me with punches.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button