[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author
    FernandoMCH
    Participant

i see, does that happen with the xbox360/ps3 version too?

StackOverflow0x
      Participant

No, because everyone would be on Title Update 4 which long since added support for RBN2 features, which is what customs require.

FernandoMCH
        Participant

ok last question, is there a way to show the entire band (4 members) in the music video when playing in “all instruments mode”?

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

I also haven’t figured that out yet. Sounds like it would have been an easy fix, but I don’t know why it’s even choosing to hide the band members in that mode. You can hide the background to play on an all black background if you want though.

FernandoMCH
            Participant

sounds cool to me, an explanation of how to do that would be really apreciated

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

You have to add a cheat. Find out how you add cheats on your USB loader or whatever you’re using to play the game.

$No Video Venues
                0488EA1C 00000000

There might be some issues with the code though.

FernandoMCH
                Participant

oh, adding ocarina is easy,thanks for all the help bro

FernandoMCH
                  Participant

that code works fine!

however, could you give me a code that make the venue black when playing only with keyboard without all instruments mode? Doesn’t matter if code applies with whatever instruments i choose. but if it’s possible only keyboard would be nice

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

Okay, try this. You’re not going to be player 3 or 4 are you? Otherwise, it should work if keyboard is player 1 or 2.

$Black Video Venue if Keyboard Player is Present
                      2490B5FC 8086B771
                      04CB9188 80CB7368
                      E0000000 00000000
                      2490B698 8086B771
                      04CB9188 80CB7368
                      E0000000 00000000

FernandoMCH
                      Participant

The code didn’t work at all, it loads the music video venue (animations but everything is black and white) but it also loads the concerts venue…besides the game sometimes freezes when i choose and open a song

FernandoMCH
                        Participant

Hi, it’s me again, i want to load custom with emulated nand, i put the .app, tmd and tik files, but when i load the game, it doesn’t load the customs, only 6 songs i downloaded on the store

StackOverflow0x
                          Participant

Where are you putting the ticket file? And if so, which one is it?

FernandoMCH
                            Participant

since it´s the sZFE content genration i´m using, i put the ticket in this directory: ticket0010005 with the name 735a4645.tik

StackOverflow0x
                              Participant

And the TMD? Also in the right place and the one provided?

FernandoMCH
                                Participant

yeah, in the folder where the .app should be, but still not working, i tried putting only 1 custom song (0000000036.app and 0000000037.app) in the title folder, but when the dlc loading bar appears, it froze my wii completely, as i said, the emunand only loads the 6 dlc songs that i already downloaded in the store…

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 3,117 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button