How to export a text list of all RB3 songs in my collection?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zargorn97
    Participant

I searched around a bunch but can’t seem to find a way to export a text list of all the songs I have in my RB3. I have a PS3 that I’m using RB3 on.

I can see the list when I use the Quick Pack Editor in the C3 Con Tools, however selecting all and trying to copy does not work. Is there any quick/easy way to get a text list of the songs I have installed?

zargorn97
      Participant

I was thinking it would be great if there were some type of script that could pull the following information out to a file:

Artist Name

Song Title

Which instruments are included (Guitar, Bass, Drums, Vocals, Keys etc)

I’m currently just creating an excel document with this info and putting columns for each, and putting an X in the columns for each instrument type for a song. Just getting this together before a friends bachelor party on Friday, seems it would be way easier looking at a printed sheet of songs and which instruments they’re set up for in a party scenario like this. Kind of like getting your karaoke songs lined up ahead of time.

Maybe something like this already exists, but couldn’t seem to find it? Anyways if it does please let me know so I can save myself the grueling hours!

IDK about other consoles, but the Setlist Manager in C3 CON Tools works fine for PS3, getting the infos from the dta file from network. Since C3 CON Tools was thought for xbox there must be a way for xbox too. Just look at the help section of the program…

zargorn97
        Participant

Thanks, is there a way to put all songs in a setlist easily, or would I have to select each manually in RB3?

I

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Reading the documentation included with Setlist Manager might help…

Sent from my Samsung S9+ using Tapatalk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button